How to spell DURGS correctly?
If you meant to type "durgs" but misspelled it, the correct word you were aiming for is likely "drugs". This term refers to substances that have physiological effects when consumed. Always remember to double-check your spelling to ensure accurate communication.
List of suggestions on how to spell durgs correctly
- bugs I hate when bugs crawl into my house.
- burgs In medieval times, many wealthy merchants built their homes in fortified burgs for protection against invaders.
- CURDS When I was younger, my mom used to buy us curds from the store.
- DAGS That movie is a total dags.
- digs She is looking for new digs to rent.
- dirge As the mourners gathered around the casket, a melancholic dirge filled the air.
- DIRKS The train station is called DIRKS.
- drags The weight of the heavy boxes drags me down as I try to carry them up the stairs.
- dregs The bottom of the coffee cup is filled with dregs.
- Drugs No one knows what drugs Will McDonald is on.
- DUBS They were wearing dubs.
- ducts The air conditioning ducts need to be cleaned to improve the airflow in the room.
- duds I had to throw away all my old clothes because they were nothing but duds.
- DUES I forgot to pay my dues at the party last night.
- dug I dug a hole for the plant.
- dunks My friend Luke often dunks on his opponents in basketball games.
- DUNS The DUNS number is a unique identifier assigned to each business location in the Dun & Bradstreet database.
- duos The concert featured several duos playing together.
- duress I signed the contract under duress because I felt threatened by my employer.
- ERGS The Sahara desert has vast stretches of eroded areas called ergs.
- lugs My car has huge lugs on the wheels.
- mugs I collect mugs from different places I visit.
- pugs I love pugs, they are such adorable dogs.
- purges The committee purges the candidates who do not meet their standards.
- rugs You can find a variety of rugs at the mall.
- surges During a thunderstorm, the power surges caused the lights to flicker.
- tugs The captain ordered his crew to pull on the tugs to move the ship into the harbor.
- Turks The Turks are known for their unique and delicious cuisine, such as kebabs, baklava, and Turkish delight.
- urges As much as she tries to resist, she still feels the urges to eat junk food.
Misspelling of the day