Correct spelling for DURMIS
We think the word durmis is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for durmis
- demise But the grist proved too much for her frail mill, and her demise took place on the third day, not of course without some attempt to relieve her on my part.
- dermis 3. The dermis.
- doris Doris put her arms around him.
- dumas The original of this portrait was sent to Madame Hanska at Wierzchownia; but a sketch of it belongs to M. Alexandre Dumas the younger, and has often been engraved.
- dumps The Aurora Borealis, as the mine was now called, had been working all winter, and gigantic dumps of red pay-dirt stood as monuments to the industry of its workmen.
- Dormice It is quite wrong to have any dread of them; as a matter of fact, the bird you have just seen is, like all its species, more useful than injurious to man, for it destroys a vast number of small mammals-jerboas, shrew-mice, dormice, and field-mice, which ravage the farmer's crops.
- Dummies He was prepared to find that the books were merely library dummies, but no!
- Deems For he cannot say that no one deems another ignorant or mistaken.
- Demos I wish we had a dozen Elenor Murrays In every village in this land of Demos To down Theocracy, which is just as bad As Prussianism, is no different From Prussianism.
- dooms Its insistence on placing the basis of religion in myth and miracle dooms it to a greater disaster in the future than even in the past.
- drums They heard the beating of drums.
- dams Salt River, with a system of locks and dams, would certainly become navigable to the Forks, with Florida as its head of navigation.
- dims Anxiously I called before my eyes the image of Benjamin to ask for His judgment, but your face remained an unclouded vision and was not dimmed by the will of the Lord as He dims creatures of evil in the Room of Silence.
- dames If he only walks out to sit for half an hour with one of his old dames, as he calls them, something is sure to happen to him, and it is almost as sure that Mr. Pollingray will be passing at the time and mixed up in it.
- DOMES These leaves were used, we discovered, to thatch the domes of their galleries and halls to keep them dry, and protect the young broods in the nests beneath them.
- DIMES Dick blacked boots on Saturdays to earn a few dimes; Rose-Ellen helped Grandma with the "chores."
- dorms Apple-pie (UK) or Short-sheet (US) bed is a prank done at boarding schools, college dorms, camps or on excursions where children sleep in full beds (also common in the military services).
- dormers Our house shall smack of Inigo Jones or Christopher Wren; a great square red-brick mass, made light and cheerful though, by quoins and windows of white Sarsden stone; with high-peaked French roofs, broken by louvres and dormers, haunted by a thousand swallows and starlings.
52 words made from the letters durmis
3 letter words made from durmis:
4 letter words made from durmis:
5 letter words made from durmis:
6 letter words made from durmis:
Misspelling of the day