Correct spelling for DWHAT
We think the word dwhat is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dwhat
- dad What did they say, Dad?"
- dada But Dada was proud.
- daft Jock Forrest brought the lantern round, and there on the grass was Agnew Greatorix, with daft Jock Gordon above him, his sinewy hands gripping his neck and his teeth in his throat.
- dart Sulla dreamed that the goddess stood by him and put a thunderbolt into his hand, and as she named each of his enemies bade him dart the bolt at them, which he did, and his enemies were struck to the ground and destroyed.
- dat White folks done do dat down hyar.
- data All the available data for Audhumla was long out of date; a considerable civilization must have developed in the last half dozen centuries.
- date "You will gain nothing by that," returned the banker, staring at the date-card in front of him.
- ddt local scientists consider the Abseron Yasaqligi (Apsheron Peninsula) (including Baku and Sumqayit) and the Caspian Sea to be the ecologically most devastated area in the world because of severe air, soil, and water pollution; soil pollution results from oil spills, from the use of DDT pesticide, and from toxic defoliants used in the production of cotton
- dead But what was dead?
- delta The change is due to the " Delta," or alluvial formation at the mouth of the rivers.
- dhoti FIG. 1. -Deccan Brahman wearing pagri, dhoti or pitamber, anga and dopatta.
- dhow The dhow bore down on us with majestic momentum.
- diet 10,678. Is a large quantity of fish used for the diet of the fishermen?
- dirt He squatted on the ground and brushed away some leaves from an area of dirt.
- doha Diplomatic representation from the US: chief of mission: Ambassador Elizabeth MCKUNE embassy: 22 February Road, Doha mailing address: P. O. Box 2399, Doha telephone: 884 101 FAX: 884 150 note: work week is Saturday-Wednesday
- dot No, it vas dot man dere I saw."
- ducat He tapped on the pane, and said: 'Be so good as to fetch me the little bundle I left behind at the inn, and I will give you a ducat.
- duet Sometimes Mr. Rhythm had the four sing a quartette, or Azalia and Paul sang a duet.
- hart And then he remembered what Mrs. Hart had said about Dixie's desire to sell her farm, and a slow twinkle of a set purpose began to burn in his eyes.
- hat It used to be I O U. The entry, 'To hat, 3s.
- hate "If you hate it as bad as all that," he said, "why, there'll be a train for the East in about two hours."
- heat The heat for it was now midsummer was extremely trying.
- hot The night was very hot, and flies and mosquitos did their utmost to prevent us from sleeping.
- hut Two or three were smoking short clay pipes obtained from shepherds or hut-keepers with whom they had come in contact.
- tat "Thenk o' tat," said Watty, cocking his bonnet on one side to give his head a scratch.
- teat Whatever kind of bottle or teat is used, however, it must never be forgotten that cleanliness is absolutely essential to the success of this plan of rearing children.
- Dealt "Good-by," said the stately Arab, holding out his hand in farewell, "we shall never meet again, but I shall ever remember that you dealt by me far better than I would have dealt by you."
- Dicta 10, 'Quaecumque a celeberrimis viris facunde dicta teneo, ne ad quemquam privatim pertineant, populo dedicabo.
- Had He had not seen the archeologist since his return from Europe.
- What What is it, Charmian?
- Dhaka Administrative divisions: 5 divisions; Barisal, Chittagong, Dhaka, Khulna, Rajshahi; note - there may be one additional division named Sylhet
- Dwight Dwight, Thomas, 1, 97, 98, 122, 124, 165, 166, 170. Edinburgh, praise of, 2, 146, 147, 150; social amenities in, 147, 148. Education, importance of, 1, 119. Eliot, Charles W., quoted, on J. in Scientific School, 1, 31, 32 and n.
- DST Pakistan name: Islamabad geographic coordinates: 33 42 N, 73 10 E time difference: UTC+5 (10 hours ahead of Washington, DC during Standard Time) daylight saving time: +1hr, in 2009 - begins third Wednesday in April; ends first Sunday in November; note - a new policy of daylight saving time was initiated by the government in 2008; the specific date of the start of DST has varied over the last two years
- DRAT " Drat it all, uncle," said Hosken, himself the cheeriest of men, "if the worst comes to the worst, I'll take you in myself, and give you your meals and a crib."
- DH I sat in the cockpit of an army DH, high over southern Texas.
- HT It shews the formation of the heart (ht) as a cavity between the splanchnopleure and the wall of the throat.
- HIT What in ther name of time hit us!
- DPT Turkmenistan under the 1992 constitution, there are two parliamentary bodies, a unicameral People's Council or Halk Maslahaty (more than 100 seats, some of which are elected by popular vote and some of which are appointed; meets at least yearly) and a unicameral Assembly or Majlis (50 seats; members are elected by popular vote to serve five-year terms) elections: People's Council - NA; Assembly - last held 12 December 1999 (next to be held NA 2004) election results: Assembly - percent of vote by party - NA%; seats by party - NA; note - all 50 elected officials preapproved by President NIYAZOV; most are from the DPT
- towhead The next moment both men were flying up the pilot-house companion way, three steps at a jump! Nobody there! The great steamer was whistling down the middle of the river at her own sweet will! The watchman shot out of the place again; Ealer seized the wheel, set an engine back with power, and held his breath while the boat reluctantly swung away from a 'towhead' which she was about to knock into the middle of the Gulf of Mexico!
18 words made from the letters dwhat
5 letter words made from dwhat:
Misspelling of the day
- stop for a breath