Correct spelling for EACRE
We think the word eacre is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for eacre
- accra Accra Prout, who stood a head taller than any other of the men clustered round him, caught sight of the colonel as the latter cast his eyes downwards, rising from his seat and coming to the side of the skipper; and the mulatto's eyes grew as large as saucers, while his eyeballs rolled in delight and his wide mouth extended itself from ear to ear.
- accrue The written descriptions that accompanied the map were particularly interesting, for-like Swift, when he enumerated the benefits that would accrue to the starving Irish people if they killed their children like sheep and ate them instead of mutton-Captain Paton felt himself compelled to record the glorious deeds of some of the most valiant of the Thugs.
- acme In that its acme of human prosperity and greatness, in the high and palmy state of the monarchy of France, it fell to the ground without a struggle.
- acne In the United States, acne vulgaris is responsible for more than 5 million doctor visits and costs over US$2.
- acre The blood-instinct had led him, inflexible man, from far Acre across the seas, over the sharp mountains and enormous plains; the blood-instinct had brought him as truly as ever love led her-more truly, indeed.
- acres Now he owns about 20,000 acres of the best part of Gipp's Land.
- agra At Agra we went first to Lauri's Hotel, but Sir John Tyler, Superintendent of the Jail, persuaded us to come and stay with him, which was really a great thing, as Villiers had by no means completely recovered from the effect of his accident, and Sir John being a surgeon was able to look after him.
- agree Now you will agree with me that we can hope to do nothing in Halle.
- are "Murdock, what are we going to do?
- care Pomiuk's father didn't care to go.
- eager He seemed as eager to get away from the Indians as I was.
- eagle He rode off, a strange, solitary figure, topped the ridge and dropped out of sight as swiftly as he had appeared that first morning, stopping the eagle in its flight.
- ecru Tell Willy that I will answer his most interesting letter specifically; and say to my dearest sister that if she will tell me which-black or white-she prefers I will send her gratis a fichu of ecru lace, which I am told is the proper thing for her to have.
22 words made from the letters eacre
5 letter words made from eacre:
cerae, arcee, acree, caere.
Misspelling of the day
- intentional action
- young ester
- youngest er