How to spell EAGAR correctly?
The correct spelling for the misspelling "eagar" is actually "eager". "Eager" refers to a strong desire or enthusiasm. To avoid confusion, it's essential to use the correct spelling in written communication. Other related words include eager, keen, enthusiastic, and eager-beaver.
List of suggestions on how to spell eagar correctly
- afar From afar, the mountain range looked imposing and magnificent.
- agar Agar is a substance derived from seaweed that is often used as a culture medium in microbiology.
- ajar The door was left ajar, allowing a gust of wind to blow into the room.
- alar The alar cartilage forms the outer part of the nose.
- ear He couldn't hear anything in his left ear after his accident.
- edgar Edgar is a great philosopher of the 19th century.
- edger I need to tie an edger around this tree to keep the lawn tidy.
- Egad I can't believe he said that, it's just egad.
- elgar Elgar's "Enigma Variations" is considered one of his greatest works.
- gaga I am going gaga over this new song.
- Hagar Hagar was an Egyptian slave who was given as a handmaid to Sarah in the Bible.
- jaguar The jaguar is a sleek and graceful cat that can be found in many parts of the world.
- meager The small village had only a meager supply of food.
- RAGA Raga is a term used in Indian classical music to describe a melodic framework for improvisation and composition.
- saga The "Star Wars" saga spans multiple movies and television shows.
Misspelling of the day