Correct spelling for EAGAR
We think the word eagar is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for eagar
- adar And one day of revenge was appointed through all the provinces, to wit, the thirteenth of the twelfth month Adar.
- afar The whirr of the motor announced its coming from afar off; but, so swiftly did it travel, that it was upon them a moment later.
- ag That morning Ag gave me strict orders, according to which I loped out to a little canyon where a spring bubbled, and there, sure enough, was Troy, talkin' honey to Jack's girl.
- agar VERSES 24, 25. For these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
- age I take reproof badly, and age has hardly tamed me to it.
- ago It wa'n't more'n ten minutes ago."
- agra If you return to my bungalow here before twelve o'clock tonight, without having broken any rule of the test, I shall be the most astonished man in Agra!
- ague The gayest colors of the rainbow amid the Ague Able green of fresh leaves.
- ajar It was just as I pushed the door ajar.
- alar The name Alamelu Manga or Alaru+melu+Manga is an old Tamil term which translates conjoint of the words Alar (lotus) and Mel(aloft or up); Mangai means "(lady)" in pure Tamil In Alamelu manga is the goddess Lakshmi.
- auger Houston could see the engines breathing lazily behind their plows, sixteen great, steel contrivances, their burdens graduated in size from the tremendous auger at the fore to the lesser, almost diminutive one, by comparison, at the rear, designed to take the last of the offal from the track.
- augur The Roman augur who asked the will of Heaven marked off a square piece of sky or earth-his templum-into four quarters; in them he sought for his signs.
- beggar I want to bring him to his knees, the proud beggar!"
- eager That, surely, was eager.
- eagle You have, Sir, as the proverb goes, The old age of an eagle.
- ear I come, Great mistress of the ear and eye: Oh!
- edgar "Have you never read Edgar Poe's tale, the one where a letter is stolen and hidden?
- edge She lies in front of our camp, about 300 yards from the edge of the cliff, a considerable part of her still above water.
22 words made from the letters eagar
5 letter words made from eagar:
graea, graae, garea.
Misspelling of the day
- diverges from
- doeth ones best