How to spell EAGERY correctly?
We think the word eagery is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell eagery correctly
- aggro I could sense his aggro attitude towards me from across the room.
- agra I visited the Taj Mahal in Agra, India.
- augury The ancient Romans believed in using the behavior of birds as augury to predict the future.
- Avery Avery was excited to start her new job at the law firm.
- eatery I found a new eatery that serves the best vegan food in town.
- emery I need to use emery cloth to smooth out the rough edges on this piece of metal.
- equerry The equerry was responsible for the care and management of the royal horses.
- Margery Margery is a wonderful person who always puts a smile on my face.
- waggery Despite his waggery, he was taken seriously.
Misspelling of the day