Correct spelling for EAQULE
We think the word eaqule is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for eaqule
- able You may have guessed; you cannot deny you are able.
- agile When the carriage stopped he opened the door himself, and springing lightly out, offered his arm to his older and less agile friend.
- ague Now Mrs. Little began these horrible narratives with a forced and unnatural calmness; but, by the time she got to the last; she had worked herself up to a paroxysm of sympathy with other wretched women in Hillsborough, and trembled all over, like one in an ague, for herself: and at last stretched out her shaking hands, and screamed to him, "Oh, Harry, Harry, have pity on your miserable mother!
- ale Drink is ale, for a standard; light claret, with water, is nowadays allowed for choice, and no harm in it.
- angle For desperate minutes Hanlon considered every angle of the matter, and found only one possibility that might offer some chance of release and safety.
- ankle The child turned to run, but a hand clutched his ankle.
- aqua For there are some Liquors, which though Colourless themselves, when they come to be Elevated, and Dispers'd into Exhalations, exhibit a conspicuous Colour, which they lose again, when they come to be Reconjoyn'd into a Liquor, as good Spirit of Nitre; or upon its account strong Aqua-fortis, though devoid of all appearance of Redness whilst they continue in the form of a Liquor, if a little Heat chance to turn the Minute parts of them into Vapour, the Steam will appear of a Reddish or deep Yellow Colour, which will Vanish when those Exhalations come to resume the form of Liquor.
- ACLU No-the only meeting I went to was the ACLU meeting, that I recall.
19 words made from the letters eaqule
5 letter words made from eaqule:
laque, aquel, aqeel, equal.
Misspelling of the day
- i q
- in formers
- reactor piles