Correct spelling for EASAL
We think the word easal is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for easal
- asl American Sign Language (ASL) is a natural language that serves as the predominant sign language of Deaf communities in the United States and most of Anglophone Canada.
- assail It was when alone that the doubts would at times assail him, and therefore he was happier in the company of Lord Claud than in any other.
- basal Leaves very large; upper surface dark green, glossy; lower surface pale green, smooth; leaf entire, terminus acuminate; petiolar sinus very deep, narrow, often closed and overlapping; basal and lateral sinuses usually lacking; teeth shallow, wide.
- earl 142, 177 Oxford, Edward de Vere, seventeenth Earl of, iv.
- ease "Be at your ease, Mr. Murphy.
- easel She crouched, terror stricken, as if to take shelter behind the frail bulwark of her easel.
- easily The door swung open, easily.
- easy The work was easy.
- esau Further, after this, when Jacob dwelt again some time with his father, then Jacob and Esau buried him.
- nasal The next moment he is sitting erect with fore paws pressed against his white chest, his tail rippling out behind him or up his back, and his shrill, nasal tones still pouring out.
- usual And Cicely, as usual, gave way.
- Sal "Anyone would have done it down our way," answered Sal, indifferently; "but Gran' changed her mind when she got her home.
- Elsa Elsa Lee wheeled suddenly and glanced scornfully at her sister.
- ISL Isl. odd-a, ydd-a, excerto.
- ESL In this standard, the electrical characteristics of capacitors are described by an idealized series-equivalent circuit with electrical components which model all ohmic losses, capacitive and inductive parameters of an electrolytic capacitor: C, the capacitance of the capacitor RESR, the equivalent series resistance which summarizes all ohmic losses of the capacitor, usually abbreviated as "ESR" LESL, the equivalent series inductance which is the effective self-inductance of the capacitor, usually abbreviated as "ESL".
- easels Here also, on easels, are two portraits of Vallombrosan monks by Fra Bartolommeo, serene, and very sympathetically painted, which cause one to regret the deterioration in Italian ecclesiastic physiognomy; and Andrea del Sarto's two pretty angels, which one so often finds in reproduction, are here too.
17 words made from the letters easal
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends