Correct spelling for EASK
We think the word eask is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for eask
- ask "That's what we were going to ask you, doctor.
- bask I could not look, nor think, nor ask What himself would do, But call'd to task my pride, to bask In what had warm'd me thro'.
- cask Her mistress swallowed this idle story, and the next day she gave her a pretty little cask, telling her to go and fill it with water.
- ease Without a word-with only an odd little smile that set the Child at ease-he took her hand and went back with her.
- east Go you around to the east, M'sieu, between the camp and the river.
- easy At first, this was easy enough.
- mask Tony removed his mask and grinned.
- task Then the princess went to King Ironheart to tell him that her task was done.
- SASK Brandon, Man 36.9 -37.6 24.60 .11 268 73.6 Indian Head, Sask 40.0 -45.0 -6.51 .80 266 57.9 Rosthern, Sask 38.6 -49.5 13.30 .55 252 73.9 Scott, Sask 38.8 -48.8 -9.47 .59 255 83.9 Lacombe, Alta 45.3 -35.6 .67 .93 257 63.3 Lethbridge, Alta 47.0 -30.0 7.49 .80 269 91.9
7 words made from the letters eask
Misspelling of the day