Correct spelling for EASMENT
We think the word easment is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for easment
- abasement We do what we can to prevent him and to shield his health, but no eloquence can dissuade him from these acts of self-abasement.
- ailment This circumstance puzzled the medical attendant, for he could not trace it to any physical ailment; but the milk never returned, and a wet-nurse became necessary.
- aliment The quantity of aliment may be reduced either by imposing an always uniform regimen, which soon begets anorexia and disgust, or by withholding from the food a considerable quantity of fat, or, finally, by forbidding beverage during meals.
- amend The senate can reject, but not amend, taxation or appropriation bills.
- ascend After dinner we returned southward along the shore, in the canoe, on account of the difficulty of climbing over the rocks and fallen trees, and began to ascend the mountain along the edge of the precipice.
- ascent We came at last to a very abrupt ascent of some hundred feet high, and mounted an elevated plateau.
- assent One reads the so-called Athanasian Creed, and hears the ring of its determination to exact assent.
- augment On the first and second days of the eruption the papular lesions multiply in number, involve an increasingly large area, and individually augment in size; so they appear first upon the head, and are successively presented to the eye upon the lower portions of the body.
- basement If, in daylight, we look into a basement room from outside, we can perceive nothing, almost; everything is dark, even the windows appear black.
- casement She was going to open the casement, when they heard the bell ring at the postern-gate of the castle, which is on the right hand of the tower, where Matilda lay.
- cement The big white cake was cut, also a loaf of fruit cake; and in the chairs which had been gathered up and brought to the front of the house with the appearance of the guests, the girls and boys sat to eat slowly the cold cream, enjoy their cake and lay the foundations of future friendships or cement those already formed.
- easement Today, public access to the canyons upper reaches in the Cleveland National Forest is currently allowed via a county easement through the lower section of the canyon, although Orange County officials do not maintain the road.
- element There is in me an element of the ecclesiastical that people don't know.
- easements Listed below is a partial list of protected areas in the ACE Basin, not including private conservation easements: The ACE Basin National Estuarine Research Reserve was formed in 1992 and is a partnership between the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources (SCDNR).
198 words made from the letters easment
5 letter words made from easment:
meets, enate, temen, samet, netes, names, enets, etnas, enema, amene, maese, tensa, metsa, seena, metan, menas, stena, emane, esten, smena, mensa, masen, atene, means, ansem, mante, mesan, samen, sente, semen, amese, tesem, tames, temne, amens, temas, neset, eanes, neste, stene, netas, senat, seame, ament, teams, tesna, mesen, steme, seman, teens, anese, eaten, nemes, emesa, manse, tamen, anees, nates, tense, steam, tease, enset, ameet, eames, temes, manet, menta, netam, etens, neame, temsa, meane, nease, sanem, asten, estan, semna, teems, neems, tenes, neamt, senta, mates, seeta.
4 letter words made from easment:
6 letter words made from easment:
3 letter words made from easment:
7 letter words made from easment:
tasneem, entames, enestam, meanest.
Misspelling of the day