Correct spelling for EATRY
We think the word eatry is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for eatry
- airy The sombre and heavy-looking churches, with their awkward towers; the long lines of batteries mounted with heavy cannon; the massive houses, with ranges of balconies; and the light and airy cottage, elevated on posts, situated in the luxuriant groves of tropical trees-all excite a desire to become better acquainted with the country.
- aleatory Through a confusion of Meyer-Epplers German terms Aleatorik (noun) and aleatorisch (adjective), his translator created a new English word, "aleatoric" (rather than using the existing English adjective "aleatory"), which quickly became fashionable and has persisted (Jacobs 1966).
- art Now let us speak of Art.
- artery I bent over him, and in his arm, which was bare, I saw a little gash made by some sharp instrument and laying bare an artery, I think, which was cut.
- arty Major changes in the US Army in 1957, caused several redesignations to the 15th FA Bn: A Battery was redesignated as the 1st Howitzer (How) Bn, 15th Artillery ( Arty); B Battery was redesignated as the 2nd How Bn, 15th Arty; C Battery as the 3rd How Bn, 15th Arty; D Battery as the 4th How Bn, 15th Arty; E Battery as the 5th How Bn, 15th Arty; F Battery as the 6th How Bn, 15th Arty; HHB as the 7th How Bn, 15th Arty, and HHB, 2nd Bn, 15th FA as the 8th Bn, 15th Arty.
- astray Within a fortnight the most of them took ship for San Francisco; that is, if my dates have not gone astray in my memory.
- at "Look at that robin!
- Atria Other large employers were USI Holdings (a publicly traded insurer headquartered in the village), Atria Briarcliff Manor, Pace University, and the village (which employs 81 people).
- ATARI Badlands" (Bruce Springsteen song), a Bruce Springsteen song from the 1978 album Darkness on the Edge of Town "Badlands", a song by AC/DC from Flick of the Switch "Badlands", a song by Metal Church from Blessing in Disguise "Bad Lands", a song by Zion I & The Grouch from Heroes in the City of Dope Other Badlands (Swedish musical act), a Swedish semi-electronic music project formed by producer Catharina Jaunviksna Publications Bad Land: An American Romance, a 1996 travelogue by Jonathan Raban Badlands, a comic book mini-series by Steven Grant Badlands, a 1975 novel by Robert Kroetsch about the Red Deer Valley of southern Alberta Television "Badlands", an episode of Jewel Riders "Badlands", an episode of Generator Rex Video games Badland (video game), released in 2013 Badland 2, a sequel of the mobile game Badlands (1984 video game), a 1984 laserdisc video game by Konami Badlands (video game), a 1989 arcade game published by Atari Games Badlands, a playable map in Team Fortress 2 Other Badlands (Star Trek), a location in the fictional Star Trek universe The Badlands, one of the six sectors of Mars in Red Faction: Guerrilla
- artsy Typically in the United States, vintage clothing shops can be found clustered in college towns and artsy neighborhoods of cities.
47 words made from the letters eatry
4 letter words made from eatry:
3 letter words made from eatry:
5 letter words made from eatry:
Misspelling of the day
- am valid
- co occurred
- cool heels
- giving key city