Correct spelling for EBBIE
We think the word ebbie is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ebbie
- abbe The late Abbe Croizet, a most experienced collector of fossil bones in the volcanic regions of Central France, and an able naturalist, and the late M. Laurillard, of Paris, who assisted Cuvier in modelling many fossil bones, and in the arrangement of the museum of the Jardin, declared their opinion that the specimen preserved in the museum of Le Puy is no counterfeit.
- abbey The first rich abbey which is vacant I will give to you, and then in all future time I will confirm the choice of abbot, which the monks themselves shall make."
- ebb His veins were opened, and, without a word of self-pity, Vestinus allowed his life to ebb away in the bath.
- ebbing It was rather that some touch of careless joy was gone forever from her child's life; and how that may hurt a mother, only those know who have wept in secret hours over the first ebbing of youth in a young face.
- elbe If we pass over to the right bank of the Elbe, we would give up all connection with France; the allies, it would be believed, had, by skilful manoeuvres, cut us off-hurled us into inevitable destruction.
- erie Our chronicler naturally asks his informant: "'Dyde this Jean neuer after go to se the Erie of Foiz?
- Ebbed The flowing bosom ebbed, and drained him of all but pity.
- Abe Its glimmer in his eyes when the cook called shrilly in the gray dawn, "Grub on ta-a-abe!"
- Bobbie And would Mr. Bobbie kindly do him an additional favor?
- Abby The work has done you good; and I hope Abby will take you in hand and find you more to do another day."
- Debbie "Isn't it a nice home, Debbie? Could any woman wish for a better home?" she asked again and again, unable to restrain herself.
- ebbs The tide ebbs fast.
- EBAY -By 1853 it was called Old Moore’s Almanack -After around 1900 it was called Old Moore’s Almanac Occasionally, old copies of the Almanac are offered for sale on eBay or other auction sites.
6 words made from the letters ebbie
5 letter words made from ebbie:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten