Correct spelling for EBIGN
We think the word ebign is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ebign
- align He levelled his rifle, but could not see the fore-sight, so as to align it with the object.
- being As for the manure, it is recognised to be gold in another shape, and instead of being trodden under foot by the cattle and washed away by the rain, it is utilised.
- ben She wa'n't rill crazy-we understood't she hadn't ben crazy at all up to the time her mother died.
- bin It's bin a hard thing, an' yer divil of a father shud a had his own back broke.
- binge Optimist as he was, he had to admit that, as far as could be ascertained with the naked eye, the jolly old binge might be said to have sprung a leak.
- bingo "Lady Grasby, that vitriol-tongued water-nymph, as somebody clever once called her, said that if Bingo got killed by any chance, I should sit down and write a gossipy descriptive article, dealing with his military career, married life, and last moments, before I ordered my widow's-weepers.
- ebbing So still the night, these two long barques round Dunashad that glide, Must trust their oars-methinks not few-against the ebbing tide- Oh!
- ebony He lets one of the girls put a cloak over your shoulders and then he walks round you and just marks with an ebony ruler the places where it does not fit; he scarcely touches you with it, but just gives little taps-like that-and the girl marks each tap with chalk.
- Eking of our population who spend more than six months of the year in enforced idleness, eking, throughout the year, a miserable, half-starving and half-naked existence.
- Erin Now she called the queen of Erin to her tent, and drawing from her own pocket a belt of silk, slender as a cord, she said: "Put this on."
- Eben The tone of his father's voice caused Eben to swing suddenly around.
- Evian Finding his bottle of Evian water almost empty, he decided to explore the kitchen region below to secure another.
- Ewing Joey looked up at Ewing.
30 words made from the letters ebign
3 letter words made from ebign:
Misspelling of the day