Correct spelling for EDEFINITE
We think the word edefinite is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for edefinite
- affinity Of course, those must be cases of especial affinity.
- defiant The anger of the moment came with every thought of the incident afterward, and with it came too this memory of his look, which made her at once defiant and uneasy.
- defined Our relations, you will see, were thus defined once for all.
- definite There is a definite reaction against it in all normal individuals.
- divinity I will be the divinity of his hearth.
- eternity I may live to sixty; I still have thirteen years before me; an eternity!
- indefinite Point out similar examples of indefinite suggestion in this poem.
- infinite The house infinite full, and the King and Duke of York was there.
- infinity There it is to be found with an infinity of curious details; and I trust the time is not far distant, when I shall have great pleasure in pointing out to you some of the most approved chapters of our best writers on this subject.
- redefined It redefined congressional districts, creating a 'shoestring Congressional district running the length of the Mississippi River and taking in the black-majority (then Republican) areas of the Mississippi Delta.
108 words made from the letters edefinite
5 letter words made from edefinite:
4 letter words made from edefinite:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way