Correct spelling for EDEGE
We think the word edege is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for edege
- adage One ought always bear in mind the adage "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."
- doge The Doge would have answered, but before he could do so Prince Marko had unsheathed his sabre and cleft his head in twain.
- edema Once on his back in bed he becomes weak, and the danger of edema of the lungs or hypostatic congestion of the bases, with subsequent bronchopneumonia, is very great.
- eden All of New Eden was tied up in the fuss, took sides, and talked it, except the Macphersons and a few of their friends, and they talked it without taking sides because the thing was in the air constantly.
- edgar The Halbrane seemed to be reduced to the dimensions of a small boat lost in this boundless space-the contrary of that limitless sea of which Edgar Poe speaks, where, like a living body, the ship grows larger.
- edge And in that instant there reached over the edge of the rock, two of the Humpt Men, and gat me by the feet; so that I was pulled sudden to my back very hard and bitter; and this to be done, even whilst that the body of the Humpt Man did be yet in the air.
- edged Sir John edged his chair a few inches nearer the fire.
- edger Messrs A. Edger and B. Proctor in 1877 directed attention to the composition of the slag resulting from the burning of esparto, which they found to be strikingly similar to that of average medical bottle glass, the latter yielding on analysis 66.3% of silica and 25.1% of alkalies and alkaline earths, and the slag 64.6 and 27.45% of the same respectively.
- edgy There followed three days of maddening inactivity, during which time the squadron fretted and became as edgy as so many caged tigers.
- Eddie The morning after Graydon Bansemer's important visit to the home of the Cables, Eddie Deever lounged into Rigby's presence.
- Adele "If only Adele could have had his looks," his mother used to say.
- DEG Next day they took the sun, and found their latitude 76 deg.
5 words made from the letters edege
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way