Correct spelling for EDITE
We think the word edite is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for edite
- audit Under existing law the only audit is for the purpose of ascertaining whether expenditures have been lawfully made within the appropriations.
- date Although it is not possible to have all the items filled up to date, a beginning is always made.
- deity How can it affect the Deity, whether a man die in battle or of a fever?
- diet Give us this day our daily diet-that's your proper prayer.
- dote He just seemed naturally to dote hisself on any crowd of people that was all facing the other way looking at somebody else!
- edict "But remember there is a chance that my arch-enemy, Dom Geronimo, may have survived the Emperor's edict against the Christians.
- edit You'd better send for McKenzie to come in from Brandon and edit the paper.
- edited Brisbane edited his column with ability for more than a year.
- editor The editor looked at Jerry.
- elite They'll make themselves a ruling class, an immortal elite, with Rinehart for their Black Pope.
- erudite He had treasured his mind with the clear and erudite decisions of the learned judges who then graced the English bench.
- Eddied The dust eddied by; and the blasting sun fell upon them.
- Eddie Doris sniffed, "Probably she thinks she knows how to bring up children-" Just then Junior came in to announce that he had signed up for a job for the summer, working on the farm of Eddie Westover's uncle.
- Edith Edith understood better, and she changed the subject.
- edits secy, 811; edits official paper, 817; report of conf.
12 words made from the letters edite
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from