Correct spelling for EDMIT
We think the word edmit is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for edmit
- admit "It doesn't admit of a doubt.
- edict On the last day of July, however, the Duke issued an edict, by which summary collection of the tenth and twentieth pence was ordered.
- edit His services to that party were considered so valuable that when the above-mentioned paper perished, Fox, through Sheridan, proposed to Godwin that he should edit it, the whole expense to be paid from a fund set aside for just such purposes.
- emit The new small cone appeared again at rest, but did not cease to emit smoke....
- omit When we devise an experiment to ascertain the effect of a given agent, there are certain precautions which we never, if we can help it, omit.
- admits Accusing Opiz of bringing about a quarrel, Casanova nevertheless admits that he himself may not be blameless, but lays this to his carelessness.
25 words made from the letters edmit
4 letter words made from edmit:
5 letter words made from edmit:
timed, tedim, dtime.
Misspelling of the day