Correct spelling for EEKING
We think the word eeking is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for eeking
- aging Long-term care will become a bigger and bigger challenge with the aging of America-and we must do more to help our families deal with it.
- akin Old maids have from most people a feeling rather akin to pity-a hard heritage.
- asking I don't wonder at her asking me what they wanted.
- edging The tackle was a hard one and the half-back lost the ball and sprang to his feet to find Roy edging toward the first's goal with it under his arm.
- jerking "'Ere," said he at last, jerking his head and rubbing his jaw, "how the 'ell did you do it?"
- king And now-ye're only Harry King.
- leaking From the slide valve and piston of the L. P. cylinder leaking.
- Decking When the past has been dead and buried a long while ago there is no sweeter decking for its grave than a rich autumn tangle, all yellow and brown and pale and hectic red, with glossy evergreens and soft, damp moss to keep up the illusion of spring and summer all the year round.
- Egging The three assailants, Ralph Blackadder behind egging them on, had thrown themselves upon Basil, who stood sturdily at bay with his back to the wall, daring them to come on, and prepared to strike out at the first man who touched him.
- Eking How are these myriads to be fettered permanently and kept from eking out a livelihood in the future on the lines traced by necessity or interest in the past?
- Evoking But my concern just now is that the reader shall see how the valley first explored by the French has given and is giving bread to the world, and has postponed the dread augury of the Malthusian doctrine; how the larger valley of the explorers of the lens and crucible, Lavoisier and Berthelot, is opening into infinite distances; and how the under valley, when breathed upon by the air, has given its wealth to the over valley-and through this all to realize that France's geographical descendants are out of those three valleys evoking, making, a new world.
- Ewing The device of the cover was specially designed by a Friend of Mrs. Ewing.
- eyeing Well, somebody has looked after you all right," he remarked, eyeing the remains of Peckover's last dinner.
53 words made from the letters eeking
3 letter words made from eeking:
4 letter words made from eeking:
Misspelling of the day