Correct spelling for EEW
We think the word eew is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for eew
- dew The grass is damp with the evening dew.
- e'en Having trusted him E'en till to-day, to-day too will I trust him.
- e'er Each wind brings his own best treasure To our land from year to year; Blessings many without measure E'er attend the winds' career.
- eec Latin American Economic System (LAES) note - also known as Sistema Economico Latinoamericana (SELA) address - SELA, Avenida Francisco de Miranda, Torre Europa, Piso 4, Chacaito, Apartado de Correos 17035, Caracas 1010-A, Venezuela telephone -  (2) 905 5111 FAX -  (2) 951 6953, 951 7246 established - 17 October 1975 aim - to promote economic and social development through regional cooperation members - (28) Argentina, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela observers - (21) Andean Promotion Corporation, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, EEC, Guatemala, Honduras, IADB, Inter-American Institute for Agricultural Cooperation, Italy, Nicaragua, OAS, Panama, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, UN Development Program, UN Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean
- eeg Eeg: edge, sword.
- eel And now Arthur turned round to see that Will had the great head of an eel between his knees, out of which he cleverly twisted the hook, and held the slowly writhing creature up at arm's-length.
- ewe If an ewe gives birth to four, the land will encounter hostility, the produce of the land will be swept away, approach of an usurper, destruction in the land.
- few Von Holzen's cottage was a few yards away.
- hew "Or else," said David, savagely and irreverently-"or else hew it in pieces before the Lord."
- jew Because he is a Jew, is he forbidden to be agreeable?"
- mew On our first twenty-mile day Mew picked up a diamond-crystal as large as a child's foot, and such objects soon became common.
- new Had New York called him?
- pew George Washington's pew will be pointed out to you.
- sew "But, child, you must learn to sew.
- yew "S'pect me to believe yew!
- Eek Whyt was hir smok and brouded al bifore And eek bihinde, on hir coler aboute, Of col-blak silk, with-inne and eek with-oute.
- Lew Voices from the spare bed room urged Ma Drury to bring an account of the adventure, and Poke's wife, having first escorted the wounded man to her own bed and donned a wrapper and shoes and stockings, gave to Lew Yates's women folk as circumstantial a description of the whole affair as though she herself had witnessed it.
- EEO These negatively charged groups can slow down the movement of DNA molecules in a process called electroendosmosis (EEO), and low EEO agarose is therefore generally preferred for use in agarose gel electrophoresis of nucleic acids.
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat