Correct spelling for EFFECIVE
We think the word effecive is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for effecive
- efface These publishers are selfish sometimes, and want to efface a writer's personality, but I would not permit it, and so finally they gave in.
- effective Was it simple, natural, easy, effective?
- effusive Rotha however was merely less effusive and more hasty than usual in her greetings to her mother, and after a kiss or two turned away "to get her things off," as she said.
- effusively People as a rule were effusively eager to make friends with Chum.
- evasive The doctor replied in an evasive manner.
- offensive It is offensive for a fourth class man to grin in the presence of an upper class man.
- office Would you hold office at once?
- Effaced In fact, the old party lines were being effaced.
- Effacing So, when he had come to Portia with the scheme of effacing Judge MacFarlane and his receiver at one shrewd blow, the first of the many plans which held out a fair promise of success as a reward for daring, he was disappointed at her lack of enthusiasm.
- effaces He made me forget that his hair was white, for he showed the brilliancy which belonged to a youthful heart, a gaiety which effaces the wrinkles from the cheek and melts the snow of wintry age.
14 words made from the letters effecive
Misspelling of the day