Correct spelling for EFFEICENY
We think the word effeiceny is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for effeiceny
- efface Open it, and efface these marks, she cried, as she indignantly held up her right hand, and showed her wrist, all black from the fierce grasp in which Mowbray had seized it.
- efficiency The main attention of the Assyrian government was devoted to the army, which was kept in the highest possible state of efficiency.
- efficient Mr. Adam was the first director of that department, and was an able and efficient teacher.
- offence It was, I assure you, no small offence which caused me to strike a blow in the presence of ladies."
- office He turned back to his office.
- officer Send your first officer and the four men that were with him on board this ship, or I will fire into you.
- Effacing The idea of an 'impression' such as a seal makes upon wax was a tempting one, but they had difficulty in comprehending how there could be a multitude of different impressions on the same spot without effacing each other.
56 words made from the letters effeiceny
4 letter words made from effeiceny:
3 letter words made from effeiceny:
5 letter words made from effeiceny:
6 letter words made from effeiceny:
yenice, fenice, feeney.
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all