Correct spelling for EFORCE
We think the word eforce is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for eforce
- efface With the shyness not unusual in men with much-admired wives, he was wont to efface himself in a corner, emerging to make himself useful at supper-time, and never speaking except when he encountered some one still less at home in society than himself.
- effuse Outer lip crenulated, or toothed: Aperture at the base effuse, smooth within, and destitute of an internal groove.
- enforce He nodded at me to enforce his injunctions and added as he turned away, "Keep sitting down.
- enforcer What might not be looked for from the erection of a presiding power common to all Europe, a power which, while it should oversee the internal concerns of each country, not dethroning the king, but treating him as an hereditary viceroy, should be more especially charged to prevent strife between kingdoms, and to maintain the public order of Europe by being not only the fountain of international law, but also the judge in its causes and the enforcer of its sentences?
- farce The Court Leet is still held, but partakes slightly of the nature of a harmless farce.
- force Mr. Force, who occupied another armchair near them, seemed the best pleased of all the group.
- office 11,051. Why was it never done in Mr. Leask's office?
- perforce But when the champagne appeared after the roast and the grand burgundies, his over-excitement brought him back perforce to his real nature.
32 words made from the letters eforce
4 letter words made from eforce:
Misspelling of the day