Correct spelling for EGARD
We think the word egard is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for egard
- agar "I once knew a girl-long ago, in my younger days-who married a man called Agar, and went to live in Hertfordshire.
- agate Take a good stiff tooth brush, with a little soapsuds, and clean the crown thoroughly at first, drying it on a clean towel and taking care not to drop it on the floor and thus knock the moss-agate diadem loose.
- aged 4, 18-, aged 19. Asleep in Jesus-Awake to everlasting life."
- asgard Skirnir went down to Svartheim with the message from Asgard.
- award And Hogg the Ettrick shepherd bard, High honors all do him award, Great fame and glory he did reap While tending to his flock of sheep.
- card Almost instinctively, without thinking, she passed the card to Nick.
- eared And Mrs. Herdicker hadn't heard of Miss Mauling for some time, and sitting in her little office back of the millinery store, sorting over her old bills, she came to a bill badly dog-eared with Miss Mauling's name on it.
- edgar Edgar soon wanted a stick which Thomas held in his hand.
- edged So before he finished I edged out of the crowd and drifted off.
- gad You know nothing but how to gad about and lick your own face.
- gird O chiefs who gird the Table Round- O war-gems of that wondrous ring!
- guard Had I caught her off her guard?
- regard She talked very little; she moved very noiselessly; she seemed to regard herself as a secret which she had solemnly sworn not to let out.
- Egad And I might see her in that guise again, egad, I would forgive Tom his five hundred crowns!
- Egged The lad soon came back, and I egged on Jean Marat to question him as to what Carlos might be up to. For answer he led the two of us to where we found Carlos kneeling beside the skeleton of a human-it was in a patch of vines.
- Eked With a languid movement she eked out the thought that was in her. After having lived there seventeen years she certainly would not alter her drawing room now. It would henceforth remain just such as her mother-in-law had wished to preserve it during her lifetime.
- Erhard Erhard Blankenburg (October 30, 1938 – March 28, 2018) was a German sociologist, specializing in the sociology of law.
- Edgardo Will Bailey, fictional character in The West Wing William Bailey, character in All Over Town Bill Bailey, a supporting character in the stage musical Cats No Matter How Much You Promise to Cook or Pay the Rent You Blew It Cauze Bill Bailey Aint Never Coming Home Again, 2003 novel by Edgardo Vega Yunqué, called Bill Bailey for short "Wont You Come Home, Bill Bailey", song that inspired the novel
- GAWD Made out as if Gawd was worse than an 'Un.
40 words made from the letters egard
5 letter words made from egard:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up