Correct spelling for EHOST
We think the word ehost is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ehost
- behest I was glad to feel that his money had never been a lure to me; it did not matter whether his estate was great or small, I could, at least, ease my conscience by obeying the behest of the old man whose name I bore, and whose interest in the finer things of life and art had given him an undeniable distinction.
- east So we took the midnight East.
- egoist His was the steadfast attitude of the egoist, who sees all life in terms of his own interest alone.
- ernst You told us Ernst was in the town with a thousand men."
- erst The boyars Remember Godunov as erst he was, Peer to themselves; and even now the race Of the old Varyags is loved by all.
- est But of the Academy, as of Royalty, it may be said, 'Le Roi est mort!
- ghost One great game was the ghost game.
- haste "Don't take it so 'ard, sir," he made haste to say.
- hasty A hasty dinner had been served at which the Baronne de Vibray was present.
- hearst ** To destroy Hearst, all that was necessary was to take away from him his advertising.
- heist A Fish Called Wanda is a 1988 British-American heist comedy film directed by Charles Crichton and written by John Cleese.
- hoist "They shall never see me hoist signals of distress.
- Hast Thou hast no right to mourn.
- Hist Author Sports and Pastimes of the People of England, Biographical Hist.
28 words made from the letters ehost
Misspelling of the day
- all fired
- evens off