Correct spelling for EISPODE
We think the word eispode is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for eispode
- airspeed An early use of fire-control systems was in bomber aircraft, with the use of computing bombsights that accepted altitude and airspeed information to predict and display the impact point of a bomb released at that time.
- aside He stepped aside, frowning.
- disport High sculptured panels, on which serpents, ghouls, and other strange figures seemed to disport themselves confusedly, covered its walls.
- dispute Should the decision of the captain or his deputy be considered unsatisfactory by the majority of members present, the matter in dispute shall be settled by lot.
- eased The pain brought him close to a swoon, but when his senses cleared he found that the flow from his wounds had eased.
- episode The crowd collected by the exciting episode soon scattered away-the sooner that the strange gentleman, along with his generous defender, had disappeared from the portico, having gone inside the inn.
- escapade I had so much regard for propriety as to see that there was no one to witness the escapade.
- espouse He now undertakes a service or task that lasts, more or less, two, three, or four years, during which time he must look well to himself; for if anything be found out against him he is discarded, and never more can pretend to the hand of her he would espouse.
- espy Selecting a dark night for the one in which to make good my assertion, I approach the barracks, and espy the guard with bayonet at "Carry arms," making a "bee line" toward me.
- impede She was sure that any report of it coming to Lady Emily's ears, would greatly impede her recovery; for she instinctively felt that her illness had something to do with the questionable occupations in the library.
- isotope Isotope names of chemical elements are also uncapitalized if written out, e.
- spade Lomax drove his spade down into the ground and left it standing in the bed.
- speed You, Morcar, will return with all speed to York, and look well to the mouth of the Humber."
- spider Hitherto no feeling was more distant from her; for when love and longing began to stir in her heart, it seemed as though a hideous spider was weaving its web about her, and vague fears, painful memories, and in their train fierce hate would force glad expectation into the shadow.
- spot "One of them-I only did a few-had a spot in it that'll spread.
- spud The voice of your dummy, Spud.
- upside Most of them were already asleep on heaps of straw, which were raised at the head by chairs turned upside down.
- Eloped He accused them of having eloped together.
- Espoused And when the rights of the prerogative were called in question, he again espoused them most zealously, seeing that his own power rested on their validity.
- Espied Behold now Guivret, with lance outstretched, who espied him from afar.
- Issued Nelson-like he issued the thrilling proclamation that England expected every machine to do its duty.
- Lisped "By Wellth, Fargoth Expreth," lisped Bobby.
- Sipped When the servant had taken the note he relapsed into the depths of his arm-chair and sipped his tea.
- Sped I grasped her outstretched hand, pressed my lips hotly upon it, and sped with noiseless footsteps down the black, deserted road.
- Spied At least, the fact that he was being spied upon and that the enemy meant him anything but good, seemed proved beyond a doubt that very week.
- Isolde The working-out section, with its anticipations of "Tristan and Isolde," is phrased by all the editors as it is never played.
- zipped The bullet zipped close over the head of Big Medicine, who happened to be opposite the crack between the tent-flaps.
- ESP if, 156, 318, 368, 414, 797, 819, 876. Often shortened to an, esp. in later times.
- IPOD U2 appeared in two adverts not counting the promotional material for the early U2 styled iPod.
- IPAD In December 2015, Adobe launched Adobe Post as a new social graphics app for the iPhone and iPad.
87 words made from the letters eispode
4 letter words made from eispode:
5 letter words made from eispode:
Misspelling of the day
- a thou shalt not