Correct spelling for EJ
We think the word ej is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ej
- dj Private Parts (1997) – based on eccentric radio DJ Howard Sterns 1993 autobiography of the same name Rosewood (1997) – dramatization of a 1923 racist lynch mob attack on an African American community Selena (1997) – based on the life of Mexican-American singer Selena Quintanilla Perez Seven Years in Tibet (1997) – based on the autobiographical travel book written by Austrian mountaineer Heinrich Harrer, based on his real life experiences in Tibet between 1944 and 1951 during World War II and the interim period before the Communist Chinese Peoples Liberation Army resumed control of Tibet in 1950 Titanic (1997) – based on the events of the sinking of the RMS Titanic, directed by James Cameron Wilde (1997) – based on events in the life of Irish writer Oscar Wilde; starring Stephen Fry
- ea The former was usually represented as a man, that is, as a dead king, whereas Ea was represented as a man wearing a fish-skin, as a fish, or as the composite monster with a fish's body and tail, which was the prototype of the Indian makara and "the father of dragons".
- ec France 28 September 1958, amended concerning election of president in 1962, amended to comply with provisions of 1992 EC Maastricht Treaty, 1996 Amsterdam Treaty, 2000 Treaty of Nice; amended to tighten immigration laws 1993
- ed 60, 25, de Lagarde ed.
- em Like the Standard don, im, corresponding to Synteng em, also means to have.
- en En route, mes amis!"
- er What's the use o' him savin' a mile, er ten miles, fer that matter, when he never puts foot out'n the house?
- es "Y-es," said Alice wonderingly, for Mignon's eyes sparkled and her face flushed as she asked this question.
- eu There is a tradition that Powderham was begun by William of Eu soon after the Conquest, and another story is that it existed before that date, and was built by a Saxon to prevent the Danes sailing up the river to Exeter; but the oldest portion now standing is probably due to Sir Philip Courtenay, who was born about A.D. 1337. The Castle was strongly fortified, and in the Civil War withstood an attack planned by General Fairfax himself.
- ex And first of the contents of the library of reference: Libri theologie cathenati 61 Isti sunt libri Naturalis Philosophie cathenati in librario 26 Libri Metaphisice 3 " Moralis Philosophie 5 " Astronomie 13 " Alkenemie 1 " Arsmetrice 1 " Musice 1 " Geometrie 1 " Rethorice 1 " Logice 5 " Gramatice 6 " Poetrie cathenati 4 " De Cronicis cathenati 4 " Medicine cathenati 15 " Iuris Ciuilis cathenati 9 " Iuris Canonici cathenati 18 Ex dono ducis exonie 1 " M. Joh.
- nj Bethel Baptist Church (Fairview, Kentucky), listed on the NRHP in Kentucky Bethel Baptist Church (Jennings, Louisiana) Mount Bethel Baptist Meetinghouse, Martinsville, NJ, listed on the NRHP in New Jersey Bethel Baptist Church (Pataskala, Ohio), listed on the NRHP in Ohio Bethel Baptist Church (Gresham, Oregon) Bethel Baptist Church (Sumter, South Carolina) Bethel Baptist Church (Houston, Texas), listed on the NRHP in Texas Bethel Baptist Church (Midlothian, Virginia), listed on the NRHP in Virginia Bethel Baptist Church (Fort Pierce, Florida)
- Eh We know that, eh?"
- J He died near Elizabethtown, N. J. on the 25th of July 1790 full of years and crowned with honors enduring as history.
- ET 492; and in Illustrium Hollandiae et Westfrisiae Ordinum etc.
- OJ Oj shchoh to za shum uchynyvsia - Capella Hopak - Capella Oj, za hayem, hayem - Capella All the orchestrations were done by V.
- VJ A fayre quilte of crymson sattin, vj breadths, iij yardes 3 quarters naile deepe, all lozenged over with silver twiste, in the midst a cinquefoile within a garland of ragged staves, fringed rounde aboute with a small fringe of crymson silke, lyned throughe with white fustian.
- SJ Jorgensen SJ, Reeb CA, Chapple TK, Anderson S, Perle C, Van Sommeran SR, Fritz-Cope C, Brown AC, Klimley AP, Block BA.
- easy-going "And yet they say I'm a good-natured, easy-going fellow with no convictions?"
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of