Correct spelling for EKEING
We think the word ekeing is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ekeing
- aging In the good-fellowship of that cordial neighborhood we had two such days as the aging sun no longer shines on in his round.
- akin It might cause a feeling akin to jealousy, but I should not murmur, Lucy, at your forming some attachment.
- easing People have many peculiar ways of easing the conscience; some confess to a priest, some perform charitable works; others, like Mrs. Fuzzey, assume they are rather too good, though they may be vile.
- eating "You are always talking about eating-beginning about dinner already!
- ebbing The minutes affected her in fact as ebbing more swiftly than her little army of items could muster, and they would probably have gone without her doing much more than secure another hearing, had it not been for her sense, at the last, that she had gained above all an impression.
- edging "Why, yes, sir," edging to the sidewalk.
- equine He studies the physics of velocity in relation to equine locomotion, and with an eye to withers, loins, hocks, and haunches, he segregates his brood mares and his stallions.
- erring The new act gives us the chance easily to introduce von Keller, who is needed if the play is to be more than another treatment of the erring daughter confessing her sin to her father.
- king 12. No one has wished to see so much and saw so little of the world as I. 13. He has gained the favor of the king and was sent to Italy.
- peking The heads of the mother and the son would be brought to Peking and exposed on the Ch'ien Men for the mockery and insults of the people.
- reeking He passed over to the dugout and spread the reeking hides upon the roof, well out of reach of the dogs; then he returned in silence to the fire.
- seeking Days and nights have I passed in seeking thee.
- skein At last he held a thread in this extraordinary tangled skein.
- skiing I was out skiing with a few friends when I passed this old building and heard the scream.
- urging At the end of a week, he took it upon himself to drop a line to the Hazzards, urging them to run out for a visit in the hope that company might take me out of myself.
53 words made from the letters ekeing
3 letter words made from ekeing:
4 letter words made from ekeing:
Misspelling of the day