Correct spelling for ELAKE
We think the word elake is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for elake
- algae Their petrified remains, especially those of the Silurian period, which have been preserved, can, it is true, give us but a faint idea of them, because the material of these Algae, like that of most others, is ill-suited for preservation in a fossil state.
- alike The poor girl was suffering with jealousy of Judy, who had plunged into an intimacy with the Kinsellas, uncle and nephew alike.
- awake "Now jist s'pose I'd sat all my life on my back stoop, ha'f awake, an' ev'ry time I eat, lie down an' go ter sleep.
- blake Blake turned to the butler.
- bloke It's 'ow Gawd builds a bloke; but don't it 'urt When 'e gits yearnin's fer this 'igher life, On these Spring mornin's, watchin' some sweet skirt Some fucher wife- Go sailin' by, an' turnin' on his phiz The glarssy eye-fer bein' wot 'e is.
- elan The greatest time in all the life Of any living man- The mightiest moment of the Game- The proudest, high elan;
- elate The victim, no doubt, of Egyptian flirtation, You mistook your chagrin for divine inspiration, And condemned all the sex without proof or probation, As we rhymsters mistake the moonbeams that elate us For flashes of wit or the holy afflatus, And imagine we hear the applause of a nation,- But all honest men who are married and blest Will agree that the last work of God is the best.
- elbe Without laying aside that dauntless valour which had been the terror of every land from the Elbe to the Pyrenees, the Normans rapidly acquired all, and more than all, the knowledge and refinement which they found in the country where they settled.
- elegy Is it a ballad, song, hymn, ode, elegy, sonnet?
- elgar Elgar looked about him vaguely.
- Alack Mahomet Stanford, with face aflame, Lifted his foot and kicked, alack!
- Eke Not until he had consumed the last morsel of these provisions and eke a bumper of milk did the woman lead him back to that shaded porch where he had lately been put to the torture.
- Elaine "Then shall it serve the better for disguise," answered Elaine.
- Elam In fact, Elam was not signally defeated in the reign of Kudur-mabug, but in that of his son Rim-Sin.
- Clarke Is that all, Mr. Clarke?
23 words made from the letters elake
4 letter words made from elake:
5 letter words made from elake:
leake, aleke, akele, eakle.
Misspelling of the day
- be in error
- be in flower
- more expeditive