Correct spelling for ELOVED
We think the word eloved is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for eloved
- beloved "Now then, my beloved Clara, I leave you," said Mr. Cartwright.
- elated He felt both humble and elated.
- eleven "Take the Major with you, that's a good fellow, and let me drop in about eleven o'clock," he pleaded, an expression on his face seen only when two men understand and love each other.
- elves Here is a landscape in Midsummer for the games of the river-sprites, and the dancers of the elves and fairies!
- gloved Those little gloved hands, tightly clinched, were the same which she had held to the library fire as we talked the day before; even the dress was the same.
- leaved They did so, and when Warwick put up his curtain, the first sight he saw, was his friend walking with his young wife under the red-leaved maples, in the sunshine.
- loved She loved to hear him talk.
- solved "Even you," the Baron continued, "have not yet solved the mystery of l'affaire Poynton.
- unloved But it was all labor now, and unloved labor.
- Delved Not a sign passed between them this time, but as they delved they talked.
- Elided Swallowing takes place in the same way. For the cavities about the mouth and stomach are full of air; when therefore the meat is squeezed down by the tongue and tonsils, the elided air follows what gives way, and also forces down the meat.
48 words made from the letters eloved
5 letter words made from eloved:
4 letter words made from eloved:
Misspelling of the day