Correct spelling for EMATY
We think the word ematy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for ematy
- almaty Kazakhstan 14 provinces (oblystar, singular - oblys) and 3 cities* (qala, singular - qalasy); Almaty Oblysy, Almaty Qalasy*, Aqmola Oblysy (Astana), Aqtobe Oblysy, Astana Qalasy*, Atyrau Oblysy, Batys Qazaqstan Oblysy (Oral), Bayqongyr Qalasy*, Mangghystau Oblysy (Aqtau), Ongtustik Qazaqstan Oblysy (Shymkent), Pavlodar Oblysy, Qaraghandy Oblysy, Qostanay Oblysy, Qyzylorda Oblysy, Shyghys Qazaqstan Oblysy (Oskemen), Soltustik Qazaqstan Oblysy (Petropavlovsk), Zhambyl Oblysy (Taraz) note: administrative divisions have the same names as their administrative centers (exceptions have the administrative center name following in parentheses); in 1995 the Governments of Kazakhstan and Russia entered into an agreement whereby Russia would lease for a period of 20 years an area of 6,000 sq km enclosing the Baykonur space launch facilities and the city of Bayqongyr (Baykonyr, formerly Leninsk)
- amati Most if not all of the known masters have at times shown by some little accident or other, their method of working, thus, notwithstanding the extremely careful and finished work of the Amati family, there is occasionally to be seen some unobliterated signs-truly very slight-of their having traced their pattern on the wood for either the sound holes or the turns of the scroll.
- amity Now a complete act of oblivion is passed about the Jacobins of England, though one would naturally imagine it would make a principal object in all fair deliberation upon the merits of a project of amity with the Jacobins of France.
- eat But Peter Rabbit, with nothing to worry him so long as he stayed in the Old Briar-patch, couldn't eat and grew more and more unhappy.
- emit From their convex side, more rarely from the outer edge, these particular spores emit a conical process, generally shorter than themselves, and directed perpendicularly to the axis of their figure.
- emmy He is rich: he once promised to do much for Emmy and Sukey, and these promises came to nothing.
- Amt AMT. OF BUS. Cotton Factors and Warehouses $2,490,000 $6,750,000 Cotton Mills and Factories 1,380,000 2,450,000 Groceries 1,680,000 6,900,000 General Stores 440,000 1,200,000 Hardware, China and Glassware 345,000 850,000 Foundries and Machine Shops 120,000 350,000 Plumbing 60,000 150,000 Carriages and Harness 70,000 220,000 Clothing, Hats, Caps, etc. 90,000 320,000 Dry Goods 960,000 2,850,000 Furniture 140,000 350,000 Paper, Twine, etc. 80,000 175,000 Coal, Wood and Lumber 160,000 750,000 Boots, Shoes and Leather 260,000 550,000 Drugs, Paints, etc. 285,000 450,000 Flour and Grist Mills 245,000 1,200,000 Cigars and Tobacco 80,000 450,000 Builders and Building Material 325,000 1,150,000 Printing and Stationery 140,000 270,000 Jewelry 70,000 100,000 Insurance Companies 300,000 250,000 Sundry Establishments, including Theatres, Hotels, Saloons, Auction Houses, Fancy Goods, Bakeries, Pickeries, Junk, Live Stock, etc. 260,000 2,200,000 Fertilizer Works 75,000 250,000 Residences and Business Houses 550,000 Oil Mills 250,000 Street Railroad 130,000 Furnace 175,000 Ochre Mines and Mills 20,000 Highland Park Improvement Co. 600,000 Riverside Improvement Co. 750,000 Banking Capital 2,600,000 Steam Boat Line 50,000 Water Works 450,000 Ice Factories 50,000 ------ ------ $15,680,000 $30,185,000
- Emmett "I s'pose yuh're aiming to give us the impression that you're going to ride, just the same," said Cal Emmett.
- emits Each of the cells of the spore emits exteriorly one or several of these corpuscles, supported on very short slender pedicels, which remain after the corpuscles are detached from them.
25 words made from the letters ematy
Misspelling of the day
- acquit ion
- athletic event
- athletic events