Correct spelling for EMBRO
We think the word embro is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for embro
- ebro Minor ranges 9 Rivers, river basins, and rainfall: Five great rivers 10 Rivers of Galicia and Asturias 11 Basque Provinces 12 Ebro and its tributaries and canals 12 Catalonia, streams of 14 Douro and its tributaries 15 Tagus " " 17 Guadiana " " and lakes 19 Guadalquiver, its tributaries, islands, and marismas 22 Segura and its irrigation 24 Jucar " " 25 Guadalaviar or Turia ib.
- embargo It never recovered from the effects of the embargo of 1807, and a sand-bar has been steadily filling in the mouth of the harbor.
- embark They had taken the road towards the coast, whence it was obvious to the duke they designed to embark.
- embed Interlinear annotations that attach annotations directly into a text Sticky note interfaces, where annotations appear in popup dialogs over the source text Voice annotations, in which reviewers record annotations and embed them within a document Pen or digital-ink based interfaces that allow writing directly on a document or screen Annotation interfaces may also allow highlighting or underlining, as well as threaded discussions.
- ember In their eagerness they paid little attention to this circumstance, although they well knew that it was strictly forbidden to touch a knife to a burning ember.
- embroil An attempt of a very terrible character which was made upon his life by Orsini, a Roman exile, though at the moment it threatened to embroil Sardinia with France, probably stimulated him to action.
- embryo 18.0 12.6 Wheat embryo .
- emery Then instead of using the scraper, No. 0 French emery paper was used, wrapped over the end of a flat file.
- umbra blue with a narrow red stripe along the top and the bottom edges; centered is a large white disk bearing the coat of arms; the coat of arms features a shield flanked by two workers in front of a mahogany tree with the related motto SUB UMBRA FLOREO (I Flourish in the Shade) on a scroll at the bottom, all encircled by a green garland
- Emory The object of respondent was to be advised by General Emory, as commander of the Department of Washington, what changes had been made in the military affairs of the department.
- EMBERS Lakamba, not quite convinced, sat for a long time with his gaze riveted on the dull embers.
27 words made from the letters embro
4 letter words made from embro:
5 letter words made from embro:
brome, bremo, bomer.
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of