Correct spelling for EMBROY
We think the word embroy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for embroy
- ebro Marcus Fabius Quintilianus of Calagurris, a small town on the Upper Ebro, is the last, and perhaps the most distinguished of that school of Spanish writers which bulks so largely in the history of the first century.
- embargo I did also give a good step in a business of Mr. Hubland's, about getting a ship of his to go to Tangier, which during this strict embargo is a great matter, and I shall have a good reward for it, I hope.
- ember And then, if this is truly a crater, is the volcano so wholly extinct that we cannot find there a single ember?
- embody Scarcely ever in history was there a more striking exemplification of the need of a man-of an individual-who should embody the powers and wishes, and concentrate in one brain and arm, the whole energy, of a commonwealth.
- embroil Sir Patrick, absorbed in orders to his seneschal, did not observe the addition to his party; and as David acted as his squire, and had been seen talking to the young man, no further demur was made until the time when the home party turned to ride back to Glenuskie, and Sir Patrick made a roll-call of his followers, picked men who could fairly be trusted not to embroil the company by excesses or imprudences in England or France.
- embryo At an early age Robert Treat was placed in the classical school of Mr. Lovell in Boston where his embryo talents expanded into a rich and luxuriant growth.
- emery 508 and 509. It is obvious that in a lathe of this kind, there must be an extra overhead shaft, driving a drum of a length equal to the full traverse of the lathe carriage, or of the plate carrying the head and tailstocks, and the arrangement of this drum with its belt connection to the pulley on the emery wheel arbor, is sufficiently shown in figure.
- umbra Occasionally the services began with a Sapphic ode by Gregory the Great, whose opening line, Ecce iam noctis tenuatur umbra, set to music from the Salisbury Hymnal, resounded through the arches of the chapel like a call to the duties of the day.
- Emory They were met at the station by General Emory and Major Brown, with a cavalry company as escort and a sufficient number of vehicles to carry the distinguished visitors and their baggage.
68 words made from the letters embroy
4 letter words made from embroy:
5 letter words made from embroy:
bomer, morby, ybore, romey, robey, borey, yermo, brome, broye, beory, bremo, oryem.
Misspelling of the day