Correct spelling for EMMITS
We think the word emmits is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for emmits
- emit The first real warmth, the first tender skies, the first fragrant showers-the woods are flooded with sunlight, and the dry leaves and the leaf-mould emit a pleasant odor.
- Emmett "Hello, Noddlecoddy," greeted Jim Emmett, the Mormon guide.
- Permits We confess our weakness to any one because that permits us to indulge in it-but when we see in another goodness, strength, virtue, we worship it.
- emits I wonder if it emits heat?"
- omits F omits viii 51-54, at xi 1 reads Pollio for Gallio, and at xvi 33 has a reading somewhat different from those offered by the other manuscripts.
- admits Mr. Adie himself admits that the cost of carriage necessarily enhances prices at Voe, and that meal is therefore generally 2s.
- commits How much of all this does any educated man, though he be pious, though he desire with all his heart to be orthodox-and is orthodox in fact- how much of all this does he believe, as he believes that the earth is round, or, that if he steals his neighbour's goods he commits a crime?
- edits Sir William Robertson Nicoll who edits The British Weekly.
- hermits How the case would have turned had the conditions been reversed, had there been a hundred of the wood thrushes for one of the hermits, of course I cannot tell.
- EMIRS Here before the Council of Emirs, and all my people, I now decree Bright-Wits to be my chosen successor, and bestow upon him the hand of the Princess Azalia.
37 words made from the letters emmits
4 letter words made from emmits:
5 letter words made from emmits:
Misspelling of the day
- am vertical
- am worth
- am worthless
- are abandoned