Correct spelling for EMPER
We think the word emper is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for emper
- amber It had little twinkling feet, and its eyes were of brown flame and amber.
- amp 20) is an enzyme that catalyzes the transfer of gamma-phosphate from Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) to adenosine (Ado) leading to formation of Adenosine monophosphate (AMP).
- ampere For the time being, they are useful conceptions, similar to the manikin Ampere who swims in the stream of the electric current.
- bumper Then the bumper was but a few yards ahead.
- camper He had passed into his hat and out of it, which he habitually did standing, when who should walk up to within a couple of yards of him but Lady Camper.
- damper If steam is raising too rapidly, close the lower damper to reduce the consumption of fuel and save blowing off steam through the safety valve, which should always be avoided as much as possible.
- dumper A cavity dumper is an output coupler that performs the function of a Q-switch.
- ember I. The by-gone September, As folks may remember, At least if their memory saves but an ember, One fine afternoon, There went up a Balloon, Which did not return to the Earth very soon.
- emcee Bamboo (rapper), Kenya emcee Bamboo Mañalac (born 1976), Filipino singer and former band vocalist "Bamboo," a song by OutKast from the 2003 album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below
- emery Cool the chisel in water occasionally when using a dry emery.
- emir The Emir replied to this speech in the kindest manner, telling the youth that he did him a great honour in making him a visit, and that he hoped he would remain to the end of his days.
- emperor The emperor was lying now.
- empire They alone still had empire over the soul.
- empower As the advantages which the Company may receive from the appointment of such minister will depend on his readiness to promote our views and advance our interest, we are willing to allow him so liberal a gratification as may excite his zeal and insure his attachment to the Company; we therefore empower you to grant to the person whom you shall think worthy of this trust an annual allowance not exceeding three lacs of rupees, which we consider not only as a munificent reward for any services he shall render the Company, but sufficient to enable him to support his station with suitable rank and dignity.
- empty You are empty, sir.
- Emptier Hail, happy Scudere! whose prolific brain Brings forth a monthly volume without pain; What though thy works, offending every rule, Proclaim their author an insipid fool; Still have they found, whate'er the critic says, Traders to buy and emptier fools to praise.
- Amer Putorius cicognanii, Preble, N. Amer.
10 words made from the letters emper
5 letter words made from emper:
Misspelling of the day
- catch red handed