Correct spelling for EMSURE
We think the word emsure is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for emsure
- amuse "It's the only thing we can amuse you with, unless you are fond of music.
- assure I am proud, I assure you.
- azure She was arrayed in the Pomeranian costume-namely, a white silk under-robe, and over it a surcoat of azure velvet, brocaded with silver, and open in front.
- emcee Simon Kimani, more popularly known as Bamboo, is an emcee who represents Kenya and currently lives in New York City.
- emery Even Henry Clarke approached him with a subtly-indicated deference, and whenever Silas Emery, the immensely rich and miserly sleeping partner in the firm, came up to visit the works, these two old men chatted as old friends.
- emigre Many of the British films with larger budgets during the 1930s were produced by London Films, founded by Hungarian emigre Alexander Korda.
- emissary On receiving this reply the emissary from the Odeon would hand over the paper, and depart without looking behind him.
- empire For it is my pleasure and desire that you should be my companion and lord, with me, of all my empire."
- ensure He said he apprehended that Morgan had lost himself, and that he came on to ensure relief to the other men, who he said were suffering greatly from the want of water.
- Emory What sort of girl are you going to be? Are you going to make the world glad or sorry that you are in it? Why don't you decide, as you read these lines, as did Emory Belle when starting to her work that morning, that you will try to carry sunshine and not gloom into the lives of all you meet? Let us hope that there is no great reform in this matter to be worked in your life; but that you have ever been a joy-bringer and not a gloom-maker.
- Emus 'Why, EVERYTHING races, no matter Whatever its method may be: The waterfowl hold a regatta; The 'possums run heats up a tree; The emus are constantly sprinting A handicap out on the plain; It seems like all nature was hinting, 'Tis time to be at it again.
- EMS The publication of the alleged telegram from Ems became known in Paris on the 14th.
- EMIRS The distrust which the caliphs felt for the emirs of their court, whose claims they were only able to appease by making vassals of them, caused them to commit the grave error of confiding in these alien slaves, who, barbaric and illiterate as they were, now living in the midst of princes, soon acquired a knowledge of Muhammedanism, the sciences, and, above all, the politics of the country.
- amours Soon, however, the domestic dissensions produced by Philip's amours and marriages caused an estrangement between them, and the breach was widened by Olympias, a jealous and revengeful woman, who incensed Alexander against his father.
54 words made from the letters emsure
5 letter words made from emsure:
3 letter words made from emsure:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up