Correct spelling for ENGUIRY
We think the word enguiry is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for enguiry
- angora There were then very few Angora goats in the United States, and those in California had originated from two thoroughbred bucks secured from Col.
- angrily Hugh Gifford exclaimed angrily.
- angry I have been angry with you, but 't is passed.
- augury But these other creatures are subordinate to the birds, from which alone augury is sought at the beginning of any important undertaking.
- encore This brought down the house and Rags had an encore.
- endure He could not endure the horror in her eyes.
- engine The engine which had drawn Lennard's train blew up like one huge shell, and the carriages behind it fell into splinters.
- enquirer What he has to say about an article in the National Enquirer, Commission Exhibit No. 837, and concerning the failure to include the name and information concerning special agent Hosty in the initial report of the Oswald address book and any suggestions and recommendations he may have concerning improvements or changes in provisions for the protection of the President of the United States.
- ensure The party which intercepted the convoy of prisoners, had been out from the British camp on other duty, but its commander hearing of the escort, had pushed rapidly into a country covered by the enemy to effect their rescue; and his service done, he was compelled to make a hasty retreat to ensure his own security.
- entire I do not think I ever learnt so much about an entire stranger in so short a time.
- entry From thence sailing into Egypt, and, pressed by pirates, he lost most of his vessels; but he himself narrowly escaping, made a magnificent entry into Alexandria.
- injure But this opportunity was taken to injure Povy, and most horribly he is abused by some persons hereupon, and his fortune, I believe, quite broke; but that he hath a good heart to bear, or a cunning one to conceal his evil.
- injury Wherever of injury thou knowest, regard that injury as thy own; and give to thy foes no peace.
- inquire "Send Nicodemus over to Mrs. Russell's at once to inquire.
- inquirer An inquirer with an object is so apt to find what he wishes to find, either by the exercise of his own credulity or the ingenuous extension of inquiry into answer; whereas the inquirer who is content to note with the simplicity of those who occupy themselves by collecting what others have not collected, may be deficient in the details he gives, but is seldom wrong or violently wrong in what he has recorded.
- inquiry Pardon the abruptness of the inquiry, but who was the woman in black?
- angrier As he grew angrier his fear began to leave him.
145 words made from the letters enguiry
4 letter words made from enguiry:
3 letter words made from enguiry:
5 letter words made from enguiry:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way