Correct spelling for ENJOS
We think the word enjos is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for enjos
- encase Henceforth I shall take my cue from JOHN CHINAMAN, and encase my understanding in wood.
- enjoin Then we find everywhere the truth of the old saying, that liberty thrives under weak princes; then the listening assembly begins not only to murmur, but to speak; then the grave council begins not so much to suggest as to inculcate, not so much to advise as to enjoin.
- enjoy My poor soul does not enjoy this freedom.
- Ens Unde sicut impossibile est quod sit aliquod ens quod non habeat esse, ita necesse est quod omne ens sit bonum ex hoc ipso quod habet esse.
- Enos She took infinite satisfaction in sending one hundred dollars to Uncle Enos, for she had accepted what he gave her as a loan, and set her heart on repaying every fraction of it.
- Egos What are called higher motives are merely those which expand individual life into harmonious connection with the life of all men; what we call lower motives bring us hopelessly back, by a series of vicious circles, to the mere isolated, sterile egos.
- endows The creation of a new foundation very often serves the purpose of contributing to a favorable public opinion for the person or corporation that endows it....
- envoys Daily several envoys traveled from Narabanchi Hutuktu to Uliassutai.
- enjoys No one enjoys a witty story or a laughable incident more than I do.
- ends Oh, I can't-I shan't-that ends it!
- enjoins Consistent, therefore, with the commands implied in these portions of the Sacred Volume, but distinct from them, is the injunction embodied in this precept, that men enter into covenant with him; and the performance of every part of that service, as exhibited throughout the whole of Divine revelation, according to circumstances, it enjoins.
- inks The books are printed from large, clear type; are profusely illustrated and are bound in a substantial and attractive manner in Cloth, artistically stamped in Inks from Unique Dies.
- INCS All of Burlington Northern, Incs non-rail operations were spun off to a new company, Burlington Resources in 1988.
16 words made from the letters enjos
5 letter words made from enjos:
Misspelling of the day
- go out of one way