Correct spelling for EPIDOES
We think the word epidoes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for epidoes
- aides The next minute they had set the cask down on end with a grin of delight, which was taken up by their fellows, while a satisfied smile dawned upon the faces of the aides-de-camp.
- episode Even this little episode has its fit and significant place in the death-bed story.
- epitome The seeming paradox: "He that saveth his life shall lose it and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it," has an application wider than that usually given to it; it is an epitome of history.
- abides From somewhere in those mysterious regions where it abides, the Military Power has come down.
- asides They called him a Character at home, meaning that he was liable to freakish asides from the common rotted road, and could not be counted on. It was true.
- amides Many ergot alkaloids are amides of lysergic acid.
87 words made from the letters epidoes
4 letter words made from epidoes:
5 letter words made from epidoes:
Misspelling of the day