Correct spelling for EQ2
We think the word eq2 is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for eq2
- ea Certain Assyriologists, from whom I asked for enlightenment upon these philological matters, express some doubt as to the antiquity or to the reality of the association of the names of Ea and the word for an antelope, gazelle or stag.
- ec adopted by referendum 28 September 1958, effective 4 October 1958 note: amended concerning election of president in 1962; amended to comply with provisions of 1992 EC Maastricht Treaty, 1997 Amsterdam Treaty, 2003 Treaty of Nice; amended to tighten immigration laws in 1993; amended in 2000 to change the seven-year presidential term to a five-year term; amended in 2005 to make the EU constitutional treaty compatible with the Constitution of France and to ensure that the decision to ratify EU accession treaties would be made by referendum
- ed 435, and Burchardt, Die Zeit Constantin's, 2d ed.
- em That half tabbywhite tortoiseshell in the City Arms with the letter em on her forehead.
- en I did tell his grandpa, but he didn't even know what I was talkin' about, jabberin' all de time about Miss Irene stayin' off so long, en-en I don't know what all-you an' yo' doin's 'long wid de rest."
- er Miss Rosamond-er-where did I put that card?
- es 3. The Anglo-Saxon forms are in -es, not in his.
- esq Gervase Lowndes Hawley Carleton-Wingate, Esq.
- eu O. Ainda o eu tomarey a cabo de tres Janeyros que ha que volo eu fiey.
- ex In illa optimi quique; in hac omnis generis ex peiori numero ponebantur.
- hq Although the current A Battery RAA is the direct successor to a battery raised in 1876, it has been the only remaining active sub-unit of the former New South Wales Artillery in existence since HQ 25th Coast Regiment was disbanded in September 1953, and the regular coast batteries, including the descendant of the original No 1 Battery NSWA, were reduced to nil strength or broken up as cadres of integrated ARA/CMF coast batteries at the end of 1951.
- Eh One fellow help another, eh?
- Q " Q. Would they have had you hurt the children last night?
- SQ Powell, Thomas, 63, 102. Powell, W., 68, 102. Purfoot, T., 98, 102, 179. Purslowe, Elizabeth, 182, 194, 223, 227. Purslowe, G., 170, 179. Purslowe, Thomas, 175, 179, 180, 194, 224. Pynson, Richard, xi, 28 sq.
- SEQ Templete, el, 64 Ten Years' War, 16, 134, 135 et seq.
- ET Libri sacri et in divino officio 173 In secundo armario.
- old-fashioned We returned from a long wandering upon the desolate edges of the sea to the bank which we proposed to follow right round to the mouth of the Ouse: a bank that runs not straight, but in great broken lines, as in old-fashioned fortification, and from which far off upon the right one sees the famous churches of the Wringland, far off upon the left a hint beyond the marshes and the sands of the very distant open sea.
- easy-going The tub between them tugged forward with a pathos of appeal wasted upon the easy-going Genesis.
Misspelling of the day