How to spell EQATE correctly?
If you're trying to search for "eqate" but keep hitting a dead end, fear not! The correct spelling you're looking for might be "equate". So, go ahead and give it another shot - you'll find the desired information without any confusion. Happy searching!
List of suggestions on how to spell eqate correctly
- abate The storm began to abate, and the sun slowly emerged from behind the clouds.
- aerate I always aerate my garden before planting new seeds to ensure proper oxygen circulation in the soil.
- agate She wore an agate ring on her slender finger.
- ate I ate a sandwich at lunchtime.
- eat I will eat your sandwich.
- eater The food critic was known to be a tough and discerning eater.
- elate Winning the tournament really helped to elate her mood.
- elite The elite team of detectives have been working on the case for weeks.
- emote Her facial expressions were so exaggerated, it was hard to tell whether she was being genuine or just trying to emote.
- equate With Hillary as my candidate, I'm certain that I will equate her experience with my policies and equitably implement them in order
- Equated She equated success with happiness, but quickly realized that wasn't always the case.
- equates The statement "The sky is blue" equates to saying that the color blue is associated with the sky.
- erato The goddess of love and beauty, erato.
- evade The thief tried to evade the police by hiding in the alleyway.
- gate I left my keys at home and now I'm stuck outside the gate.
- hecate This place is haunted by Hecate.
- irate I was so irate with her that I punished her.
- legate The French legate was sent to discuss peace negotiations with the English king.
- negate I cannot negate the effect of the drug.
- orate The politician began to orate in front of the audience, delivering a powerful speech that moved the crowd.
- ovate I found an interesting ovate on the sidewalk.
Misspelling of the day