Correct spelling for EQUAK
We think the word equak is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for equak
- ak Tha navt allena that svme jower man hjara selva skeldich makja an glornoma raw, ak mot ik my vr felo jower wiva biklagja.
- aqua Place in clean, comfortable shed, seeing that it is well ventilated, omit drafts; apply equal parts of Aqua Ammonia Fort.
- auk Auk, XXII, 1905, pp. 146-158, 273-285; 83 species.
- equal I have fifty thousand ducats at Naples, and an equal sum in diamonds.
- equate Some scholars equate Brahman with the highest value, in an axiological sense.
- equip The Belfast Technical Institute, for example, has to go outside its proper functions, and spend from its too small stock in providing introductory courses in elementary subjects, so as to equip children for the reception of higher knowledge.
- Eek Tempest thee noght al croked to redresse, In trust of hir that turneth as a bal: Gret reste stant in litel besinesse; 10 And eek be war to sporne ageyn an al; Stryve noght, as doth the crokke with the wal. Daunte thy-self, that dauntest otheres dede; And trouthe shal delivere, hit is no drede.
- ECU The MAF sensor provides the open-loop controller predicted air flow information (the measured air flow) to the ECU, and the oxygen sensor provides closed-loop feedback in order to make minor corrections to the predicted air mass.
- aquas In this distich, apparently from some poet, the scribbler seems to have made a slight change to meet a specific case, substituting obiurgat for custodit or some similar word: Alliget hic auras, si quis obiurgat amantes, Et vetat assiduas currere fontis aquas,-
8 words made from the letters equak
4 letter words made from equak:
quek, quae, auke.
5 letter words made from equak:
Misspelling of the day
- allowing use of
- are short of
- art above
- art nauseated
- art nauseous
- begging borrow or steal