Correct spelling for EQUITE
We think the word equite is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for equite
- acquit But I acquit you of any sinister intention toward us.
- equate While the Paris group was more reluctant than their counterparts in Tokyo to equate the teachings of Lao Tzu or the ancient Well-field system with the anarchist communism they advocated, Li describes the group as consisting of young men who had received excellent educations in the Chinese classical tradition.
- equine They were excellent horsemen, but there is a limit to equine endurance, and their beasts had nearly reached it.
- equity On this foundation the human heart, with its qualities of mercy, pity, peace, and love, its sentiments of justice and equity, its hunger for advance, its idea of goodness, built up a very noble and benignant conception of deity and the sure hope of moral perfection.
- quiet "A quiet word, you understand.
- quit The result of this was that the next morning he got a notice to quit from his landlady, who had been in waiting on the stairs for that purpose since the dawn of day.
- quite I can quite understand it."
- quito His heart was retained in Quito, and his body, embalmed after the fashion of the country, was transported to Cuzco, to take its place in the great temple of the Sun, by the side of the remains of his royal ancestors.
- quote Here is a case in point that I am able to quote of my own personal knowledge.
- requite And that to requite you for the pain you have just caused Mademoiselle, I have only to leave you.
- Equated Bruner has equated being a Democrat or a liberal with being a mass-murderer, writing, "all of the terrorist mass-murderers have described themselves as Democrats or liberals.
- Equities I fail to appreciate the equities which entitle this claimant to further hearing.
- equates This equates to roughly 45,500 people within Blackburn with Darwen being of a black minority ethnic group.
12 words made from the letters equite
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all