How to spell ESAISTS correctly?
If you meant to type "esaists" but realize it's a misspelling, here are some possible alternatives: "essayists", which refers to writers of essays; "assist", meaning to help someone; "essays", denoting written works; or "asserts", representing to state a claim confidently. Please double-check the context and choose the appropriate term.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell esaists correctly
- assists In basketball, a point guard is responsible for making assists and setting up plays for their teammates.
- desists Despite numerous warnings, he never desists from his reckless behavior.
- Easts The bridge over the river connects the two different parts of the city, the Wests and the Easts.
- egoists Many people think that successful individuals are egoists who only care about themselves.
- enlists After years of training, she finally enlists in the elite special forces unit.
- escapists Many gamers are escapists who immerse themselves in virtual worlds to avoid the stresses of reality.
- essayists Many essayists believe that writing allows them to share their unique perspectives and insights with the world.
- exists The possibility of life existing on other planets has fascinated scientists for centuries.
- resists She always resists change and prefers to stick to her routine.
- sadists Sadists derive pleasure from inflicting pain on others, causing them to suffer both physically and emotionally.
- saints The saints are remembered and celebrated on All Saints' Day.
- sexists The company has faced criticism for its lack of diversity and its alleged promotion of sexist practices.
- tsarists During the Russian Revolution, the Bolsheviks overthrew the tsarists and declared the establishment of a communist regime.
- waists The tailor took precise measurements of their waists in order to create the perfect fit.
Misspelling of the day