How to spell ESALATED correctly?
If the misspelling is "esalated", some possible correct suggestions could be "escalated" or "assaulted". However, the context of the misspelling is unclear, so it is difficult to determine the intended word.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell esalated correctly
- desalted The water had been desalted and was now a tasteless and unusable liquid.
- desolated When the hurricane hit, the whole town was desolated, leaving behind only ruins and devastation.
- elated I was elated to find out that I was chosen for the job.
- Emulated He emulated his favorite athlete's training regimen in an effort to improve his own performance.
- escalated The argument between the two co-workers escalated to the point that the police had to be called.
- evaluated The teacher evaluated the student's performance based on their completion of the project.
- exalted The queen's exalted status required all to bow before her.
- isolated This isolated cabin is perfect for a getaway.
- salted I love to snack on salted pretzels.
- Saluted As the general walked by, every soldier saluted him with utmost respect.
- Slated The new movie starring Emma Watson is slated for release next month.
Misspelling of the day