How to spell ESALATING correctly?
If you find yourself typing "esalating" instead of "escalating", don't worry, it happens to the best of us. To correct this common misspelling, try suggestions like "escalating" or "escalation". Remember to double-check your spelling before submitting any important documents or emails.
List of suggestions on how to spell esalating correctly
- desalting This process of removing salt from water is called desalting.
- Desolating The desolating scene of the abandoned town sent shivers down my spine.
- Emulating My computer is emulating an older operating system.
- escalating The situation is escalating and it's time to take action.
- evaluating I am currently evaluating the effectiveness of our marketing strategy.
- exalting Exalting the achievements of others helps create a positive and encouraging work environment.
- isolating The pandemic has led to many people isolating themselves at home to avoid contracting and spreading the virus.
- salting I'm salting the fries before serving them.
- Saluting The soldier was saluting as the National Anthem played in the background.
- slating The party's candidate was slating the other one during the debate.
Misspelling of the day