Correct spelling for ESTAY
We think the word estay is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for estay
- assay Buchan would bring the assay certificate back to the cabin, where we would sit late by the light of the pine knots in the fire place and talk of the golden millions which capitalists would yet gladly pay for a half interest in the "Aberdeen."
- astray Odd that Hal should be so far astray in her judgment, when she is usually so clever; but if she knew her better she would change her mind.
- east "My mother was born East," Richard suggested, and Mrs. Van Buren continued: "Certainly; but that does not help the matter.
- easter His Easter hymn, "Jesus lives!
- erst My books would now, as erst, be unsafe with you.
- esau O worse than Esau, miserable elf, He sold his birthright-but he kept himself.
- espy When my bird came, her bright eyes were quick to espy the old nest.
- essay Additional Note at End of Don J. P. Perez's Essay.
- est Sanctissima Maria, est miraculum, est miraculum!
- estate Forsake all here-estate and fortune and family?
- ester methyl salicylate Liquid ester C8H8O3 obtained from the leaves of wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens) or the bark of a birch (Betula lenta); now made synthetically, and used as a flavoring and a counterirritant.
- estuary Rick pushed his way through the brush and emerged on the bank of a river or estuary of some kind.
- eta You will become Eta, an outcast, From them driven away.
- Essays 40. 171, 172. Emerson's Essays.
- Estes In 1734, John Maverick, shopkeeper, bought of Henchman, four quires and five sheets of painted paper for L1. 3. 9. In 1736, Colonel Estes Hatch bought 10 rolls painted paper for L16. 5. 0. which was probably used in his mansion in Dorchester, bought after the Revolution by Colonel James Swan.
41 words made from the letters estay
3 letter words made from estay:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all