Correct spelling for EUR
We think the word eur is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for eur
- bur When he had rubbed his shoes with a bur leaf, brushed his hat with his coat sleeve, put a grape-hyacinth in his buttonhole and seized his cinnamon cane, he was ready to go.
- cur I should have considered anyone mad, who, a few years ago, had prophesied that I should take refuge in a Trappist monastery; yet now I am going there of my own accord, and yet no, I am going driven by an unknown power, I am going as a whipped cur.
- e'er No horses nor driver e'er cut such a dash!
- ear "He is a gentleman," she whispered, close to Kalmon's ear.
- er " Er-I am sorry," murmured Maggie, and continued reading.
- err Even in the sphere of exposition of sacred texts the greatest of prophets is liable to err.
- eu We do not hear both vowels in one syllable, except perhaps in eu or ew.
- euro note: this is the quantity of quasi money, M2-M1, for the euro area, converted into US dollars at the exchange rate for the date indicated; it excludes the stock of quasi money carried by non-euro-area members of the European Union
- fur Why, my babies have their eyes open and have the dearest little fur coats!
- ur It was an easy matter to go from Ur to Haran.
- Our What is it that is wrong with our hymnody?
- EUR Currency: euro (EUR) note: on 1 January 1999, the European Monetary Union introduced the euro as a common currency to be used by the financial institutions of member countries; on 1 January 2002, the euro became the sole currency for everyday transactions within the member countries
1 words made from the letters eur
3 letter words made from eur:
Misspelling of the day
- dance around an issue
- more bleaching