Correct spelling for EVEING
We think the word eveing is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for eveing
- easing As luck would have it, one of the passengers, who was terribly seasick, was hanging over the ship's side easing his stomach.
- eating "Of course," Driscoll agreed heartily, "I'd certainly like it right well," and he went on eating.
- ebbing Let nothing prevent your going upon the sands in the morning-early, quite early-and every morning at the ebbing of the tide.
- erring The children it has saved and released numbered at the end of the year 1891 no less than 32,633. Whenever it has been charged with erring it has been on the side of mercy for the helpless child.
- even He was always kind to me, even when I was so poor."
- evening "About the evening Laurie came home?
- event In such an event he must be ready.
- irving Washington Irving is buried in the cemetery of this church, where the river almost unseen flows under its canopy of foliage, while to the north and sloping gently down to the brook lies this ancient burying ground.
- offing So everything went well that day: the Americans were quiet down below, and though the progress made was only slow, Mark felt hopeful, as he swept the horizon with his glass, of seeing the Nautilus come round some point, or appear in the offing at any time.
- oven And when the witch asked her again whether it was hot enough, Grizzle said, "I do not know how hot an oven ought to be."
45 words made from the letters eveing
4 letter words made from eveing:
Misspelling of the day