Correct spelling for EVENE
We think the word evene is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for evene
- avenge If Clotilda become powerful, be sure she will avenge the wrong thou hast wrought her."
- avenue He passed down the avenue and out through the white stone gates as one in a dream.
- e'en Be thou my help, to me e'en now divine!
- ene The terms enol and alkenol are portmanteaus deriving from "-ene"/"alkene" and the "-ol" suffix indicating the hydroxyl group of alcohols, dropping the terminal "-e" of the first term.
- eve The gayest butterflies float above them upon painted wings; and the whip-poor-will pours forth from the neighbouring woods, at close of dewy eve, his strange but sadly plaintive cry.
- even Do not even come near me!
- Ervin Ervin Barker (June 2, 1883 – 1961) was an American athlete.
- Evan Evan had hurried through with his mail and his supper, and was now intensely occupied in adding the interest table.
6 words made from the letters evene
5 letter words made from evene:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends