Correct spelling for EVENIGN
We think the word evenign is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for evenign
- avenge Grendel had gone home to die, but his mother, a fiend scarcely less terrible than her son, yet lived to avenge his death.
- avenging Perhaps some day I shall find a means of avenging the cowardly assassination of Urim, your father and my brother."
- awning To-day, however, a brazen sun blazed down upon a liquid mirror, and I sat on the bridge under an awning with a cool drink and a cigar, and complacently watched the glassy surface where five years before we had to battle in an open skiff against a stiff gale, drenched by the waves and worn out by hard work at the oars.
- deafening In this dense throng and deafening tumult it was scarcely possible to recover that collected calm which she had found in the morning at her mother's tomb.
- devonian The tincture of iron which gives a red colour to our characteristic Devonian rocks, the Old Red Sandstone, shows us that the sand was deposited in inland waters.
- evasion "No," repeated Lena, still more vexed that he should suppose her to be capable of such an evasion, which to her sense of uprightness would have been as bad as speaking a falsehood by word of mouth; "no, of course I did not, that would have been telling her, would it not?
- even Not even the fisherman's wife?
- evening The evening that passed then was an easy evening-very little to do.
- evenly "It had to do with me, not I with it," he answered evenly.
- event Lord Harry, waiting for more news, would in this event wait in vain.
- governing "Now, Harry, don't think I'd make a bishop lightly," continued King Corny; "I would not-I've been a king too long for that; and though only a king of my own fashion, I know what's fit for governing a country, observe me!
- inning Are you going to let those fellows lose this game in the first inning, Merriwell?
- Aventine Besides these, there were the Palatine, the Esquiline, the Aventine, the Caelian, and the Quirinal.
- Earning He was at the crest of his career at the Bar, working enormously and earning richly, but the old bright, cheery way had gone from Harry.
57 words made from the letters evenign
4 letter words made from evenign:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten